Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue browsing through it, you agree to comply fully and unreservedly with the "terms and conditions of use" published, which regulate the use of the Website, as well as the relationship between administrator of the Page and those who access, browse, and enjoy the services offered on it. If you do not agree to any part of these "terms and conditions of use", do not use our website.
The term "Bleu Ambr" or "Website" or "We" refers to the owner of the website. The term "User" or "You" refers to the user or visitor of our website.
- Conditions of access and use of the website.
- User Registration. For the provision of the services offered on this Website, the User is required to create an account and password. The User will be solely responsible for the use given to the Website with the account created, and undertakes to keep his password secret, recognizing that the owner of the Page will be released from liability for any loss or damage suffered due to the disclosure by the User of his password to third parties.
- User Characteristics. For the use of the Website, the User must be a natural person of legal age (18 years).
- Veracity of the information. All information provided by the User to receive the services offered on the Website must be truthful. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate information issued and the damages that may be caused with the information provided to the owner of the Page or to third parties.
- Nature of the access and use of the Website. For access to the Website, the User must not pay any money for subscription. However, the User must pay the amount duly reported on the Website together with the product to be requested and shipping cost to receive the product offered on the Website.
- Authorized Use and Prohibitions
The User may make appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the contents provided therein, in accordance with the applicable legislation, these Terms and Conditions of Use, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order. Accordingly, it must refrain from:
2.1 Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents provided therein for illicit purposes or effects, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties.
2.2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, systems or networks connected to the site through unauthorized use of keys or passwords, or by any other means.
2.3 Use this Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Website or interfere with the proper functioning of this Website.
2.4. Use the Site or any content thereof to transmit computer viruses or other similar harmful means.
2.5 Delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protective device or security system that may be installed on the Website.
2.6 Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on existing intellectual and/or industrial property rights on the contents of the Website relating to the rights of the owner of the page or third party licensors.
2.7 Reproduce, distribute, transform, publicly display or in any way exploit the content of the Website (texts, images, trademarks, logos, color combinations, compilations, designs) without the express authorization of the owner of the page or third party licensors of the content.
2.8 If we believe that your order is fraudulent or illegal, we may suspend your use of the Platform.
2.9 Any other activity prohibited and sanctioned by Dominican laws.
- Conditions for including the link of the Website on the Website of third parties
Those Users who wish to establish a hyperlink, link or link between their website and the website of www.bleuambr.com, will be subject to the following conditions:
3.1. The Link will only allow access to the Website.
3.2. The establishment of the Link does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between this Website and the owner and / or operator of the Website in which it is established, nor the knowledge, acceptance and / or approval by www.bleuambr.com of its contents and / or services.
3.3 Www.bleuambr.com in no case will be responsible for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of Links by third parties, nor for the contents, information and / or services offered on the websites on which the link has been established.
- Liability and Exclusion of Warranties
4.1. Liability and exclusion of guarantees for the operation of this Website
Www.bleuambr.com shall in no event be liable for any damages that may arise from:
- The lack of availability or accessibility to the website or to those other sites with which a Link has been established.
- The interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation;
- The presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems and documents of the users. Well, although in order to reduce the risk of viruses on the Website, it uses virus detection programs to control the contents it introduces on the Website, given the nature of the Internet it cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or elements introduced by third parties.
Damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of www.bleuambr.com. Well, although it adopts protective measures to protect the Website and the contents against computer attacks by third parties, given the nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties have access to the use made by the user or to the conditions, characteristics, and circumstances in which he makes such use.
- Responsibility and Exclusion of Guarantees for the use of content by users and for the services managed through the website
Www.bleuambr.com will not be responsible in any case for:
- The use that Users or third parties may have of the website or its contents, nor the damages that may arise from it. In particular, it does not guarantee that Users use the website and its contents in accordance with these terms and conditions, nor that they make diligent and prudent use, however, the rules of control and security that the Website has.
- The result derived from the use of the products provided on the Website.
- The Website only supplies the products that are presented and described unless the exhaustion of the product is notified. If the user understands that he lacks products to stock up that are not presented on the page, he must go to the supplier to request.
- Verify the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness, and authenticity of the data that the Users provide. It is the sole responsibility of the Users to verify the veracity of the information they provide.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the services and contents by Users or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, authenticity of the information that users provide about themselves.
- Damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party made by a User in any kind of communication made through the portal.
- The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents originated by third parties and the results of any operation or management as a result of these.
- Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User relying on the information or data provided in the Contents, including but not limited to, the loss of benefits or opportunities. The content provided is generic, in case of requiring personalized attention the User must seek legal advice.
On the contrary, www.bleuambr.com is responsible for:
- Have an updated list of products together with the proper description of these.
- Have images that satisfy the overall presentation of the different types of products available.
- Give an adequate follow-up in the deliveries and to the user.
- Notify the User by email of any payment processing error or the exhaustion of a product, in order to make the modifications to the order placed.
- Notify the User by email of any change in the composition of the product after the order has been submitted.
- Notify the User by email of any delay on the part of the supplier involved or any eventuality that arises in the course of the order.
- Correction of errors attributable to bleuambr.com.
- About the products
The products offered on the website www.bleuambr.com are pieces made by artisans in materials sterling silver, 14k gold, precious and semi-precious stones.
- About orders
The orders of the Users will be processed once all the requirements established for the requested service have been met and the corresponding payment for this concept has been made.
These orders, once processed, may not be modified by the User, who will have to request their cancellation in the manner established in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Orders submitted on non-working days or after 4:00 PM (GMT-4) will be processed the next business day.
The User will be informed of the status of their order once it is processed correctly or in any eventuality.
7 . Payment Method
The User must pay in Dominican pesos (RD$).
For this payment, the User must select the desired payment method, which in this case may be through a wire transfer to Banco Popular account 0823584115, or credit or debit cards as follow: VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER which will be processed by AZUL.
www.bleuambr.com after this selection of payment method, will not store information relating to the credit cards in case this is the chosen method, however, the designated payment processor will be able to collect and store all the information involving the transaction, this relationship being governed by the specific policies of this third party without liability of any kind for www.bleuambr.com.
The payment methods used by Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. are third-party services. These third-party services AZUL comply with all security and encryption standards to keep your information safe. They will only use the information necessary to complete the required process. We also recommend reading the Privacy Policies of these providers, to better understand how they handle the information provided.
Once the order is paid and the payment validated, www.bleuambr.com will proceed to send a payment confirmation email, the identification number of the procedure and invoice of your order.
The User understands that the content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform or adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Delivery of the products
Once the payment of the product and the confirmation of the order have been satisfactorily completed, the final product will be delivered in perfect condition to the address indicated by the customer. Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. may inform the customer, by sending an email, the tracking number of their shipment, as well as the company in charge of it. All shipments from Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. will be made by a transport company or external contractor. Once your package is sent by the carrier, the customer will receive the shipping and delivery information of your package. Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. will have different delivery times depending on the delivery destination. Any change in the expected date for delivery will be notified by email to the user.
Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. reserves the right to extend delivery times in periods of sales or high season.
Shipments in Dominican Republic:
Delivery 1-4 days: The User will receive in 1-4 business days if they order before 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday or the next working day if they order Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Delivery 3-7 days: The User will receive in 3-7 days if they order before 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday or the next working day if they order Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
Bleu Ambr does not deliver products on Saturdays, Sundays or national holidays.
If at the time of delivery of the product to the address indicated by the customer, there is no one at the address, the company in charge of the shipment will make up to three delivery attempts at the address indicated.
If, the customer, after making their purchase, would like to modify the delivery address, it may do so by contacting our customer service at the email of firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number, contact name and indicating the correct shipping address. The latter applies if the order has not been dispatched.
Bleu Ambr, S.R.L will not be responsible for errors in the delivery when the address entered by the customer does not exist, is incorrect or when the requirements for the delivery of the order are not met.
At the time of delivery of the product, the customer or receiver must sign the receipt of the order to the carrier, check the overall condition of the package(s) and accept or reject the order under their responsibility.
If, when opening the package(s), the customer notes that they are damaged due to transport or that products are missing from the same order, they must notify Bleu Ambr, S.R.L by email to email@example.com as soon as possible within a maximum period of 3 days from receipt of the order, providing photographic material on the incidence.
Shipping costs will be accepted by the customer at the time of the shipping request.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for the payment of any taxes and/or duties to be incurred.
- Cancellation of the product
The cancellation of the product by the User:
9.1 It can only be done within a period not exceeding two (2) hours after sending the request, and if it has not been dispatched, in that case the cancellation of the product will not proceed.
9.2 A cancellation may not be made due to delays in the response, except when it is due to negligence of www.bleuambr.com
9.3 The cancellation request must be made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will not be understood to have been made except upon acknowledgment of receipt accepting the cancellation.
9.4 In the event that the cancellation is accepted, a credit note will be generated for the amount paid in a period not exceeding three (3) working days.
If the cancellation occurs by www.bleuambr.com:
9.5 This will be done within a period not exceeding one (1) day prior email to the user, explaining the reasons why the order has been canceled and sending your refund within a period not exceeding three (3) working days.
9.6 Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. may refuse, cancel, or modify your order for any reason. If the product you order is not available, Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. will notify you and offer you a reasonable substitute or refund your money. If you accept the replacement, the order total will be adjusted accordingly.
9.7 Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. limits the place where they make the delivery. If a company policy prohibits delivery to your address, Bleu Ambr will notify you, cancel your order and issue a refund.
- Returns and exchange
We have a 3-day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com to give you the instructions for the return.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please note that, unless is a mistake from Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. customer must pay the shipping costs for the return.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.1 Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
10.2 Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), items purchased with merchandise credit for exchange, giveaways, and international orders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
All purchases can be exchanged for a credit only within 10 days after receiving your order. In case of requesting an exchange of your jewelry you can send an email to email@example.com including your contact’s name, order number and explaining the reason for the exchange. If your change is of lesser value, the balance will remain in credit of Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. and must be used within one (1) YEAR from its issuance.
Items must be shipped in new, unused condition in its original packaging. Items sent for exchange that are in poor condition, damaged, worn, dirty or altered will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Please note that, unless is a mistake from Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. customer must pay the shipping costs for the exchange.
Additionally, please note that some products do not qualify for exchange, such as: on sale items, items purchased with merchandise credit for exchange, giveaways, and international orders.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited Warranty Coverage:
Bleu Ambr, S.R.L. guarantees all products under normal consumer use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase.
This limited warranty does not apply to wear and tear from normal use of the part or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misuse, or use of products that are not from Bleu Ambr, S.R.L.
Do not expose your Bleu Ambr products to harsh chemicals or environments, as they may alter the appearance of the product. This includes, but is not limited to, liquid silver polisher, cleaning detergent, swimming pool and hot tubs.
Please refer to the care and cleaning instructions for additional information on the care and protection of your Bleu Ambr product. Failure to comply with those instructions may constitute abuse, misuse, or misuse of your Bleu Ambr product.
- Electronic Communications
The information communicated through this website or other electronic means, such as e-mail, constitutes an electronic communication. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that this type of communication is equivalent to written communications and shall have the same force and effect as these, as if they were written and signed by the party sending the communication.
- Privacy and consent to data use.
We take all reasonable steps and precautions to protect your personal information and follow industry best practices to ensure that your information is not used inappropriately, altered or destroyed.
We encrypt your credit card information using Secur Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, and store it with AES-256 encryption. We also follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
- Actions in case of non-compliance
Www.bleuambr.com reserves the right to exercise as many civil or criminal actions as are authorized by law, to demand the responsibilities arising from the breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use by a Usuario.Www.bleuambr.com may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of the Services to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
- Partial Nullity
The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining ones, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the fulfillment of any of the general conditions stipulated herein will not imply a general waiver of the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
16. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The provision of the service of this website and these terms and conditions are governed by applicable Dominican laws, such as Law 126-02 on Electronic Commerce, Documents and Digital Signatures, Law 53-07 on Crimes and Crimes of High Technology, Law 20-00 on Industrial Property and Law 65-00 on Copyright and any other concordant norm or regulation of the Dominican Republic.
Similarly, conflicts arising from the relationship arising from the use of this website will be heard before the civil and commercial or criminal courts of the Dominican Republic competent in each case.
- Modification of the content of the website and these terms and conditions
We reserve the right to make changes or updates without prior notice to the contents, services and prices present on this Website at any time.
Likewise, we reserve the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. An updated version will always be available on the Website indicating the date of the new version of these at the end of the terms and conditions under the legend last update. Your use of the Website following the publication of a new version of the Terms and Conditions will imply your acceptance of such changes. Therefore, the User is advised to check for a new version of the Agreement whenever he/she is willing to use the Website.